I am a Software Engineer who enjoys cooking, video games, cartoons, and coding. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, and I am currently writing software full-time.
I have been writing code for about 10 years now, and using computers for even longer. My first programming language was Java, where I basically just copied and pasted code I found in tutorials; once I actually took a class in Java and understood how objects and classes worked, and how variables and methods interacted, I was able to take on more interesting projects.
Major Contributions and Projects
- Dataspeed iPDS - Remotely control the Dataspeed Intelligent PDS remotely via Bluetooth
- Friday Night Funkin’ - Modding System and Additional Scripting Support
Published Open Source Libraries
- Polymod (Active Maintainer) - Atomic modding framework for Haxe, to allow applications to support user-generated content.
- MAJOR: Fully abstracted file system to allow custom file systems.
- Fully reworked scripting system to add scripted class functionality.
- Drastically rewrote and improved documentation.
- Fixed critical and minor bugs.
- ARCHIVED Enigma Engine - Modification for Friday Night Funkin’
- ARCHIVED krystara.io - Game resource for Gems of War
- ARCHIVED PQ3 Compendium - Resource for Puzzle Quest 3
- ARCHIVED GenshinMap - Interactive Community-driven Map for Genshin Impact
- gow-troop-creator - Interactive web tool to render custom troop cards for Gems of War
- ChatBomb - Minecraft Mod (Forge and FabricMC)
- University Project - Rec Center Management Portal in React and JHipster
- University Project - Calculator App for Android
- University Project - Alarm Clock App for Android
- /r/StevenUniverse Moderator Bot - Performs various automatic functions for the Steven Universe page on Reddit
- Steven Universe Flair App - Sets user flairs for the Steven Universe page on Reddit
- Warp Space - Animated Live Wallpaper for Android
Contributions to Open Source Software
- MAJOR: Shader system improvements
- Friday Night Funkin’
- MAJOR: rqt_graph - Added nested namespaces, and more options to hide or group topics
- MAJOR: rqt_graph - Added nested subgraph parsing required for nested namespaces, group nodes now render as a 3D box
- MAJOR: rviz - Created a preferences dialog, with option to prompt save on exit
- qt_gui_core - Backport recursive subgraph parsing for Indigo
- rosbridge_suite - Added new parameters for topic and service security.
- roscomm - Created public get_topic_list() function
- roscomm - Implemented rate-control-topic and rate-control-max-delay
- web_video_server - Fixed topic list to display all image topics, fixing Issue #18
- Minecraft Forge
- Yarn for FabricMC
- Genshin Optimizer
- Garyatrics Discord Bot for Gems of War
- [react-leaflet] Update types for v2.8.0.
- [leaflet-editable] Update to version 1.2.
- [leaflet-geosearch] Remove package and add to notNeededPackages.json
- [leaflet-textpath] Add new package.
- [react-leaflet] Add missing onZoom event
- [prettier] Add tests for plugin options, convert oppositeDescription to string
- MAJOR: Migrate to react-leaflet v3